why couldn’t i be born with an older brother who is my best friend and has hot friends that flirt with me and drives me places like mcdonalds when im sad and punches rude boys in the face for me.
My brother once sat on me and farted until I passed out
my brother duct taped me to a treadmill and turned it to the highest setting once
when I was four my brother locked me in a ferret cage for an hour on Christmas Eve
my brother once stole my speakers for my computer and when i took them back cried to my mom for an hour.
FRANCISLARE’S FIRST SCARVES AND HATS GIVEAWAY!!
Hi, so I have a shit ton of scarves and hats that I do not wear anymore that I have just acquired and are sitting in my closet not being worn. So all the scarves are vegan, except the black and white Aztec print scarf, which is made of silk (it was a gift). Some of the stuff is men’s some of it is women’s but anyone could wear any of them (I mean, I wore them all). So here is the list of the all the things:
- Holister Lumberjack hat
- 21Mens Union Jack Bennie
- 21Mens Maroon Cable Knit Bennie
- American Eagle Reindeer Antler Trapper
- XXI Floral Print Snapback
- 21Mens Teal Long Bennie
- 21Mens Heather Grey Long Bennie
- Canadian Maple Leaf Trapper
- XXI Acrylic Cream-Based Aztec Scarf
- Thrifted Brown Fringe Scarf
- Thrifted Cotton-Blend Gold, Orange, and Red Fringe Scarf
- H&M Black Triangles on Black Lightweight Scarf
- XXI Red, White, Blue, and Mint Stripped Lightweight Polyester Scarf
- Thrifted Black Cotton Fringe Scarf
- 21Mens Faux Wool Blend Cable Knit Scarf (it’s warm as heckie)
- H&M Navy and Green Buffalo Plaid Scarf (it’s as large as my body)
- Thrifted Black and White Zebra/ Cheetah Print Scarf
- American Eagle Water Colour Tribal Infinity Scarf with Fringe
- Thrifted Olive Green Long Scarf
- Thrifted Tri-Blend Infinity Scarf
- 21Mens Sailor Blue Fringe Scarf
- Gift Black and White Aztec Lightweight Silk Scarf
- XXI Black Knit Infinity Scarf with Hood (it’s totally BA)
So rules are pretty simple:
- only reblogs count
- you don’t have to follow me that’s a lame rule (but i post about being homo in Utah and cute nature pics so come say hi if you want or something)
- I’ll ship worldwide
- Have your ask open
- Must be willing to give me your address. Cause. Duh.
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you only want a few of the items and not all of them, please let me know so I can send you the ones you will actually wear, and I’ll keep picking winners until it is all gone.
- You can reblog as many times as you like but don’t make a side blog just to reblog this post that’s lame
- tag the posts as “francislare giveaway” so peeps can blacklist it if they don’t wanna see it or something (makes it easier for me toooo)
- It’ll probably end on
March 14.That probably will not change.
Um, so yeah. That’s it.
Y’all I can’t believe how many notes this has gotten and how many of you want my stuff. And I’ve been asked repeatedly so…:
THE GIVEAWAY IS BEING EXTENDED TO APRIL 1, 2014
expbaronline: Adventure Time Cocktails
1 oz Bubble gum vodka
1 oz Peach schnapps
Directions: Shake all alcohol with ice. Strain into any size glass of your choice. Fill with Orange juice.
1 oz UV Cake vodka
.5 oz Cherry vodka
1 splash Blue curacao (to color)
Directions: In a small glass pour cake vodka and cherry vodka. Fill glass with milk. Splash in a little blue curacao and stir gently.
The Princess Bubble-tini:
1 oz Bubble gum vodka
.5 oz Amaretto
1 splash Grenadine (to color)
Directions: In a cocktail shaker add all alcohol and a splash of grenadine. Shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a martini glass. Fill with Sprite. Garnish with a gumball.
1 oz Strawberry rum
.5 oz Whipped cream vodka
.5 oz UV cake vodka
Directions: Add all alcohol to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a old fashion glass. Fill with Sprite. Slowly sink grenadine to the bottom and garnish with a strawberry.
The Ice King:
(Makes 2-6 servings)
2/3 cup Sugar
1.5 cups UV Blue
1.5 cups Water
1 cup Fresh squeezed lemon juice
4 cups Ice
Directions: Pour all ingrediants into a blender and blend on high until properly mixed. Pour into tall glasses.
A note from the drinks’ creators:
Jake the Dog - So the idea behind this cocktail is since he can stretch to any size he can be in any size glass and still taste great. I think we did it pretty well. even tastes great as a shot.
Finn - So I wanted this cocktail to be something a kid would like and not be soda based because he is a kid. I think cherry topped cake covers that
Princess bubble-tini - Sweet, tasty, smooth, and just a touch of class. This drink embodies PB.
The Ice King - Sweet, yet a bit tart. a frozen blue raspberry lemonade sends chills down your spine and is delicious.
Marceline’s bite - Marceline eats shades of red, who’s to say she doesn’t also drink them? this cocktail is a twist on her favorite source of red strawberries. Its a sweet strawberry shortcake tasting cocktail. The grenadine sinks and starts to merge looking like she has already started draining the red from the drink.
What time is it?
Drinks created and photographed by EXPBarOnline.
On April Fool’s day everyone on tumblr should change their icon to different variations of Nicolas Cage’s face
Or all follow Cole Sprouse on Twitter, then unfollow him the next day and say it was a social experiment
everybody reblog this
spread the news
ARE WE REALLY GOING TO DO THIS